1. Murray CGL, Lopez AD, and The global burden of disease: a comprehensive assessment of mortality and disability from diseases, injuries, and risk factors, in 1990 and projected to 2020, Boston, Harvard University Press, 2011.
2. Parhizkar A.(2004). "Presenting Model and criteria Site Selection Station of Fire", Departments, Research Center of Urban And Rura, 2004, (in Persian).
3. Mehdipoor F.(2006). "Mesgari model for location based on multiple criteria decision-making methods in GIS", Geomatics 85, Tehran - the mapping,2006, (in Persian).
4. Esmaeili A R, Azizi H R , Zahiri M.(2009)."
5. the Role of Road Police at the Management of Road Accidents Scene (Case Study: Ardebil Province)", Studies of Traffic Management, 2009, No17, pp1-24, (in Persian).
6. Ebrahimi, M., Alavi, S,A., Meshkini, A. (2016). "Spatial distribution pattern and organization of crisis management support bases using multi-criteria decision making (MCDM) and GIS analysis (Case study: District 18 of Tehran),Quarterly Journal of Urban Structure and Function Studies, 4th year, 13th issue, spring 2016, pages 44-69, (in Persian).
7. Taleshi, M., Ghobadi, A. (2013). "
8. The application of fuzzy decision-making method in the location of urban relief service centers in four metropolitan areas of Karaj city", Spatial Physical Planning Quarterly, First Year, Third Issue, Summer 2013, International Standard Number 4118-2322, (in Persian).
9. Bay, N., Akbari, M., Oveysi, N,. Mirzazanjani, p,. Bay, M,. Tajri, S,.(2015)." "Finding the location of Golestan province road aid and equipment base with an emphasis on Tehran-Mashhad international road" Scientific-Research Quarterly, Year 7, Number 2, 2015, (in Persian).
10. Esfandi, S,. Nourian, F,.(2015)." Spatial priority analysis of earthquake crisis management support bases based on land use reference land classification standard using TOPSIS method, case study: District 1, District 6, Tehran Municipality" Crisis Management Scientific Research Quarterly, Number 8, Autumn and Winter, 2015, (in Persian).
11. Miri, H,. Karami, M,R,. Souri, M.(2018)."Locating rescue and relief centers in Nahavand city using Fuzzy-EHP FAHP model"
12. Environmental Risk Management (Former Risk Knowledge), Volume 6, Number 2, Summer 2018, pp. 97-115, (in Persian).
13. Karami, F,. Karimzade, H,. Ahmadi, M,J.(2014)."Locating crisis management support bases with passive defense approach in border areas - a case study, Baneh city",Geographic Information Scientific-Research Quarterly, Volume 30, Number 118, Summer 2014, (in Persian).
14. Kharghani, H,. Etemadfard, H,. Salemrafish, A.(2021)."The study of the allocation of fire stations with the hybrid method, case example: Mashhad city" Quarterly Journal of Urban Management Studies, 13th year, 48th issue, winter,2021, (in Persian).
15. Ejtemaei, B,. Gholami, M,. Porbar, Z.(2021)."Optimum location of rescue and relief bases in the event of an earthquake, a case study, central and Chahorz parts of Lamerd city"
16. Scientific-Research Quarterly, Geography and Regional Planning, Year 11, Number 3, Summer 2021, pp. 598 -584, (in Persian).
17. Rongrong, Li,.Weiming, Liu,.Chao Wang.(2015). " Selection of Highway Central Station's Location Based on Immune Genetic Algorithm"2015 8th International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation. South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510641, China email@example.com. [DOI:10.1109/ICICTA.2015.205
18. Patrascu, M,. Constantinescu, V,. Ion, A.(2016)." Controlling Emergency Vehicles in Urban Traffic with Genetic Algorithms" EUROSIM 2016 & SIMS 2016, monica.patrascu,vlad.constantinescu, firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Jyotirmoy, D,. Üsterb, H,. (2018)."
20. Combining Worst Case and Average Case Considerations in an Integrated Emergency Response Network Design Problem"Transportation Science, Vol. 52, No. 1, January-February 2018, pp. 171-188, ISSN 0041-1655 (print), ISSN1526-5447(online),
21. Bolouri, S,. Vafaeinejad, A,. Alesheikh, A,. Aghamohammadi, H. (2018)." The Ordered Capacitated Multi-Objective Location-Allocation Problem for Fire Stations Using Spatial Optimization" International Journal of Geo-Information, 16 December 2017; Accepted: 28 January 2018; Published: 31 January 2018.
22. Saeidian, B,.Saadi Mesgari, M,.Pradhan, B,. Ghodousi, M.(2018)." Optimized Location-Allocation of Earthquake Relief Centers Using PSO and ACO, Complemented by GIS, Clustering, and TOPSIS" International Journal of Geo-Information,MDPI, 12 June 2018; Accepted: 20 July 2018; Published: 24 July 2018.
23. Aleisa, E.(2018)." The fire station location problem: a literature survey" International Journal of Emergency Management, January 2018, Int. J. Emergency Management, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2018. [DOI:10.1504/IJEM.2018.10015422
24. Yaoa, Jing,. ZhangXiaoxiang, Alan T. Murray,(2018)." Location optimization of urban fire stations: Access And Service coverage"Computers, Environment And Urban Systems,Journal,Homepage:www.Elsevier.Com/Locate/Ceus,2018.10.006
26. Davoodi,M,. Mesgari.(2018)."A GIS based Fire Station Site Selection using Network Analysis and Set Covering Location Problem (Case study: Tehran, Iran)"
27. International Journal Of Human Geography And Environmental Studies, Conference Proceedings Of The 2nd International Conference On Sustainability, Human Geography And Environm2018, ISSN 2036-7910,DECEMBER 2018.
28. Boye, B,. Abubakar, T.(2019)."Application of Geographic Information System in Emergency Service Delivery - A Case of Ghana National Fire Service " Ghana Journal of Technology, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 65 - 72.
29. Ramli, M I,. Yatmar, H,. Pasra, M.(2019)." An optimum route analysis of fire rescue according to fire station location (Case study: Residence area in Makassar's central business district)" Earth and Environmental Science, 235 (2019) 012072. [DOI:10.1088/1755-1315/235/1/012072
30. Bolouri, S,. Vafaeinejad, A,. Alesheikh, A,. Aghamohammadi, H. (2019). " Investigating The Efect Of Capacity Criterion On The Optimal Allocation Of Emergency FacilIties In Gis Environment" The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Volume XLII-4/W18, 2019 GeoSpatial Conference 2019 - Joint Conferences of SMPR and GI Research, 12-14 October 2019, Karaj, Iran. [DOI:10.5194/isprs-archives-XLII-4-W18-211-2019
31. Goli, A,. Malmir, B.(2019). "A Covering Tour Approach for Disaster Relief Locating and Routing with Fuzzy Demand" [DOI:10.1007/s13177-019-00185-2
32. International Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems Research 10.1007/s13177-019-00185-2, 10 October 2018 /Revised:25 December 2018, Accepted: 18 April 2019, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019. [
33. Alinaghian, M,. Aghaie,M,. Sabbagh, Mohammad.(2019). "A mathematical model for location of temporary relief centers and dynamic routing of aerial rescue vehicles" [DOI:10.1016/j.cie.2019.03.002
34. Computers & Industrial Engineering 131 (2019) 227-241, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology,Isfahan 84156-83111, Iran. journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/caie.
35. Vafaeinejad, A,. Bolouri, S,. Alesheikh,A,. Panahi,M,. Lee, Chang,Wook.(2020)." The Capacitated Location-Allocation Problem Using the VAOMP (Vector Assignment Ordered Median Problem) Unified Approach in GIS (Geospatial Information Systam)" applied sciences, 10 November 2020; Accepted: 25 November 2020; Published: 28 November 2020. [DOI:10.3390/app10238505
36. Bolouri,S,. Vafaeinejad,A,. Alesheikh,A,. Aghamohammadi,H.(2020). " Minimizing response time to accidents in big cities: a two ranked level model for allocating fire stations" Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 22 March 2019, Accepted:15 July 2020, Saudi Society for Geosciences 2020,
37. Beikia, H,. Seyedhosseini, S,M,. Ghezavatia S,A. (2020)." A Location-Routing Model for Assessment of the Injured People and Relief Distribution under Uncertainty" International Journal of Engineering, IJE TRANSACTIONS A: Basics Vol. 33, No. 7, (July 2020) 1274-1284. Journal Homepage: www.ije.ir [DOI:10.5829/ije.2020.33.07a.14
38. Okkan, Umut,. Kirdemir, Umut.(2020)." Locally tuned hybridized particle swarm optimization for the calibration of the nonlinear Muskingum flood routing model" Journal of Water and Climate Change, IWA Publishing 2020. [DOI:10.2166/wcc.2020.015
39. Paez David , Romero Juan P, Noriega Brian , Cardona Gustavo A ,Juan M. Calderon , (2021)"Distributed Particle Swarm Optimization for Multi-Robot System in Search and Rescue Operations" [DOI:10.1016/j.ifacol.2021.10.001
40. IFAC PapersOnLine 54-4 (2021) 1-6. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
41. Nyimbili, P,H,. Erden, T.(2020)."GIS-based fuzzy multi-criteria approach for optimal site selection of fire stations in Istanbul, Turkey"Socio-Economic Planning Sciences 71 (2020) 100860. [DOI:10.1016/j.seps.2020.100860
42. Chen, M,.Wanga, K,. Xiangluan, D,. Lia, H.(2020)." Emergency rescue capability evaluation on urban fire stations in China" Process Safety and Environmental Protection, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 135 (2020) 59-69,journal home page:www.elsevier.com/locate/psep [DOI:10.1016/j.psep.2019.12.028
43. Paez, D,. Romero Juan P, Noriega Brian , Cardona Gustavo A ,Juan M. Calderon .(2021)."Distributed Particle Swarm Optimization for Multi-Robot System in Search and Rescue Operations" [DOI:10.1016/j.ifacol.2021.10.001
44. IFAC PapersOnLine 54-4 (2021) 1-6. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
45. Wang, W,. Xu, Z,. Dongqi, S,. Ting,T. (2021)." Spatial Optimization of Mega-City Fire Stations Based on Multi-Source Geospatial Data: A Case Study in Beijing"International Journal o f Geo-Information, ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 2021, 10, 282.
https://doi.org/10.3390/ijgi10050282 [DOI:10.3390/ijgi10050282, Published: 29 April 2021.
46. Jing, Zhou,. Yunhong Shao. (2022)." Rational Selection of Rail Transit Emergency Site Using Complex Network Topology and Genetic Algorithm" Hindawi Scientific Programming Volume 2022, Article ID 6420806, 8 pages, Received 9 November 2021; Revised 5 January 2022; Accepted 15 January 2022; Published 24 February 2022. https://doi. Org/10.1155/2022/6420806. [DOI:10.1155/2022/6420806
47. Yang, B,. Lunwen,W,. Jian, X,. Yuxin, Z,. Chen, L.(2022)." Planning of location and path for urban emergency rescue by an approach with hybridization of clustering and ant colony algorithm" Preprint submitted to Applied Soft Computing, January 19, 2022. [DOI:10.2139/ssrn.4041695
48. Xu, Zhen,. Wu, Yingying,. Hao, Xintian,. Li Nan,. Dongping, F.(2022)."A joint analysis method for capability and demand of post-earthquake medical rescue in a city"28 Pages Posted: 24 Mar 2022. Electronic copy available at: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4065579.SSRN. [DOI:10.2139/ssrn.4065579
49. Mahariba, A,. Uthra, J,. R. Annie , Brunet R. Golda.(2022)."
50. Estimation of Shortest Route with Minimum Travel Time Using GIS and MSSTT Algorithm"Advances in Construction Management pp 565-579. First Online: 19 January 2022. [DOI:10.1007/978-981-16-5839-6_48
51. Azani, M,. Moradipour, M,. Jahangir, E.(2015)." Examining the extent of the Red Crescent population's road bases having specialized and mandatory rescue facilities and equipment",Scientific-Research Quarterly of Relief and Rescue, Year 7, Number1,2015, (in Persian).
52. Howard,K,. Mell, MD,.MPH,CPE1; Shannon,N,. Mumma, MD2; Brian Hiestand, MD,.MPH2; etAl.(2017)."Emergency Medical Services Response Times in Rural, Suburban, and Urban Areas",JAMA Surgery October 2017 Volume 152, Number 10. [DOI:10.1001/jamasurg.2017.2230
53. Mirghafoori, H., et al. (2014). "Multi-criteria decision-making methods."Jahad-daneshgahi Publications, Tehran (in Persian).
54. Pahleval,R,. Mahmoud,R,. Asadolah,A,. Nazari, A.(2017)." Application of PROMETHEE and PSO methods in the location of urban solid waste recycling station in Karaj city" Biosystem Engineering of Iran, Volume 49, Number 1, Spring 2017, pp. 61-71.